You won’t want to miss out on Hall of Fame Homecoming Weekend at the Bluegrass Music Hall of Fame & Museum on September 1st and 2nd! All Inclusive packages are $599 and include:
- A Two-Night Hotel Stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Downtown Owensboro, KY. Located on the Ohio River adjacent to the Hall of Fame.
- FREE hot breakfast Saturday & Sunday morning at your hotel.
- DINNER INCLUDED Friday & Saturday evening at the Hall of Fame, provided by the world-famous Moonlite Bar-B-Q.
- Concert Friday night featuring the 2019 IBMA Entertainers of the Year, Joe Mullins & The Radio Ramblers.
- Hall of Fame All-Star concert Saturday night featuring Paul Williams, Doyle Lawson, & Joe Mullins & The Radio Ramblers.
- Interviews and storytelling by two of our music’s most beloved Hall of Fame members, Doyle Lawson and Paul Williams.
- Unique presentation from Joe Mullins about his career, experiences in the bluegrass music industry and how his life is shaped by Industrial Strength Bluegrass.
- ADMISSION INCLUDED to the Bluegrass Music Hall of Fame & Museum featuring renowned exhibits & rare artifacts.
*Individual concert tickets may also be purchased separately from the package.*
For more information and tickets, visit their event page here. App Users, please copy and paste the following link into your web browser, https://bit.ly/411wgWo
arts, entertainment, food, beverage, concert, package, weekend, Hall of Fame, Bluegrass music, live performance, live entertainment, festival, interviews, presentation, music, BBQ, moonlite, labor day